Monday 16 July 2012

LOL



I learned yesterday something I did not know before. 
I got a e-mail in English from my friend two days ago. I saw something in the e-mail. 
I'm sure many people know this but I still wanted to share. 
It was interesting to me.
He had used in the e-mail some abbreviations.
For example, LOL and OMG.
What does the abbreviation "LOL" or ''OMG'' stand for?
The answer:
LOL - Loughing Out Load or Lots Of Love 
OMG - Oh My God
BTW - By The Way


You can search for WTF.
If you want more information about internet slang, click on the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this information. Because this information is important for daily life and social communication. I always wondered the meaning of abbreviations.

    ReplyDelete